Spring often means an increase in real estate activity. It is the time of year when many people opt to purchase a home. If you are thinking of making a move, or know someone who is buying a home, please give me a call. I can assist with negotiating the contract, purchase of sale, and ensuring the entire process goes smoothly.
I have been working as a real estate attorney in both residential and commercial real estate law since I began my practice. This extensive experience gives me the knowledge I need to be your advocate through the entire process.
review and closing. I will:
- Review your contract
- Negotiate any legal terms or inspection issues
- Arrange for title insurance and plat of survey
- Work to comply with any associations involved with the property
- Work with you to ensure any required zoning certificates or other documents are available and present at your closing.
- Calculate real estate tax credits and appropriations
- Prepare all required closing documents
- Review and explain your mortgage loan documents
- Examine title commitment, survey, deed, and all closing documents
- Monitor important dates such as financing deadlines and closing dates
- Attend your closing
Check out my new page on the website that shows the variety of audiences I have done presentations for and the topics. I would welcome the opportunity to speak to your group or organization. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in need of a speaker or call (708) 839-9622.
|I serve clients in the south and western suburbs and am happy to meet in a convenient location, be it my office, your office, or a location near you for your convenience.
Thank you for your business and support. We look forward to working with you and hearing from you if the need arises.