Real estate attorney Karyn Vanderwarren has been working in residential and commercial real estate law since she began her practice. This extensive experience gives her the knowledge you need in a real advocate.
You’ll find that Karyn is easy to work with, ready to explain legal documents in a clear and understandable manner. Her warm and calm demeanor is always welcome at the closing table, where Karyn will ensure that you walk away feeling completely satisfied with your legal and financial decisions.
Your investment is Karyn’s top priority during your contract review and closing. She will:
- Review your contract
- Negotiate any legal terms or inspection issues
- Arrange for title insurance and plat of survey
- Work to comply with any associations involved with the property
- Work with you to ensure any required zoning certificates, municipal transfer stamps, water payment certificates or other documents are available and present at your closing
- Calculate real estate tax credits and appropriations
- Prepare all required closing documents, including but not limited to
- bill of sale
- affidavit of title
- transfer tax declarations
- Review and explain your mortgage loan documents
- Examine title commitment, survey, deed, and all closing documents
- Monitor important dates such as financing deadlines and closing dates
- Attend your closing
Karyn’s ability to create precise documents to cover the purpose of the transaction is excellent; her experience clearly shows through when preparing transactional documents, without unnecessary language or wasting time.
— Kevin Camden, adjunct at Solo Practice University
Real estate attorney Karyn Vanderwarren law office is located at 120 E. Ogden Avenue in Hinsdale, Illinois. She specializes in estate planning, wills and trusts, probate and real estate law. Her law practice has clients from Hinsdale, Chicago, LaGrange, Western Springs, Downers Grove, Burr Ridge, Westmont, Burbank, Palos Hills, Oak Lawn, Palos Park, Orland Park, as well as other south and western suburbs in Chicago.